To view some of the following documents, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. This computer program comes installed on most computers.
Instructions For Viewing Your Textbook Files
1. Right-click on the link to the file you want to view.
2. Select Save Link As or Save Target As.
3. Save the file somewhere on your computer, like on the Desktop or in My Documents.
4. After the file is finished downloading, locate the file on your computer.
5. Double-click on the file to open it on your computer.
If you have any problems downloading or viewing the file, contact your Nexus Learning teacher or advisor immediately. Or, call 1-800-866-8228 for Tech Support.